Clinics and Services
- Women’s Health (Family Planning, Emergency Contraception, Cervical Cytology)
- Well Woman/Well Man Clinic
- Coronary Heart Disease Clinic
- Hypertension Clinic – if you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis, please use this form.
- Asthma Clinic – if you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please use this form.
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please use this form.
- Diabetes Clinic
- New Patient Testing
- Minor Surgery
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Spirometry) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please use this form.
- Child Health Surveillance
- Over 75 checks
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Dementia Clinic
- Child Vaccinations
- Smoking Cessation
- NHS Health Checks
We offer a comprehensive family planning service for our patients. Please book an appointment to discuss your contraception options to decide which is the most appropriate method for you. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review, please use this form.
This surgery also offers coil and implant fitting to both registered and non-registered patients. This service is provided by one of our partner GPs, Dr A Ravimohan.
We do offer a limited number of vaccinations here at the practice.
In order to provide this care you will need to attend a travel clinic and obtain a printed list of all of the vaccinations that you require for your chosen destination. We can then inform you about which ones can be done here at the practice.
For more information on our travel service, please visit our Travel Room.